We stayed at this resort through a time-share trade. We had a suite with a perfect view (I think it was #5423). This property does not sit on the beach but it is across the street from the ocean. So, our view was a beautiful courtyard, the pool and the ocean. Heavenly!! I wanted to take the view home with me. The property is well-kept and beautiful. Our suite was lovely. This was the very first time-share property that offered daily maid service. Therefore, the suite was very clean. My only warning is you must remember you are in Florida and Florida has a lot of insects. We had purchased a box of doughnuts and the next morning the box was filled with sugar ants. We threw the doughnuts away and kept all opened food off the counter, never having any more problems with ants.
Because Key West doesn't have nice beaches, we really enjoyed the Hyatt's infinity pool and pool bar. They provide a weekly calendar of activities. I highly recommend taking part in the pool parties which include music and free adult beverages. We also enjoyed fun games of bingo. You'll also get entertainment watching the local iguanas!
I'm ready to go back! Awesome property with great staff members!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary vacation resort; residential styled units with fully equipped kitchens and dining areas; ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Windward Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Windward Pointe Hotel Key West
- Hyatt Hotel Key West
- Hyatt Key West
- Key West Hyatt
- Hyatt Windward Pointe Key West, Florida