“Awesome Food”
Review of La Granja - CLOSED

La Granja
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We almost chose not to go in the door.... Glad we did. Ate at La Granja 2 times why we were in Key West and I would say it was our best two meals. The prices cannot be beat. Thanks guys- you really made us feel welcome. The service was the best.

There are newer reviews for La Granja

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Fast service, home cooked - a nice break from fast food. Have eaten there a few times and have not been disappointed. A much better option than the other fast food places down the road!

Reviewed 26 May 2012

Great value, tasty Peruvian food o eat in or take away. We visited twice during our 5-day stay!

Reviewed 12 May 2012 via mobile

The food is decent and I ordered numerous times, but they began treating us more and more less important. Finally one day I ordered delivery and they took about 45min. I was delivered the wrong food that was about $8 difference from my original order. I called and he told me to "just eat it". After arguing I said just send back a refund for the difference and send my original order. He sent back $8 refund but no new food. Finally I told them to just refund everything and keep everything and he told me I had to wait till they were in the area again. All in all it took about 2 hours to get my refund, no food and they would not refund the tip
On my credit card I gave the delivery guy who had an attitude cause he had to keep coming back. Our business has not ordered from them since and never will. You don't treat locals that that or anyone for that matter.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

Very good food. They do not speak English so they have a menu you point to order from. Very quick and inexpensive. Smells great from the street because they slow roast the chicken over and open fire. Meals are large. Not fancy, just tasty. Very small inside, only 3 tables.