“Yummalicious!”
Review of Swirlicious - CLOSED

Swirlicious
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Love, love, love this new place on Duval! We just went there for the first time last week and the choices are way too much to handle! It's great to see a healthy alternative (that's all we have is froyo) and a cute little place to enjoy it at. It's nice that they charge by weight, and let you mix and match flavors! Very reasonably priced. I just wish that they had some flavors in a deep freezer pint size to go. New favorite dessert place!

Reviewed 7 February 2012

At Swirlicious you get to pick from about a dozen yogurt flavors and all kinds of toppings. You put it together yourself and then pay by the weight. I loved the chocolate yogurt with the mango bobas. MMMMMMMM. What I liked is that I could make my treat as big or small as I wanted, then mix it up to suit my taste. I noticed the kids really liked it. Recommend stopping here. They have only been open since October, I am hoping they start a franchise because it is a cool place!

Reviewed 28 January 2012

This is a new place on upper Duval. One of those choose your flavor and pour it yourself yougart places. Lot's of low fat and non-fat choices. Good Service and nice people

Reviewed 25 January 2012

Love this place. They have so many options and the yogurt is delicious. Much better than the other place on Duval.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

Only two frozen yogurt places that I know of in Key West and Swirlicious is by far the best. Tons of flavors and topping to choose from. Place is very clean and looks to be all new. Will definetly return several times.