“A must on your list”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Street Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A beautiful brick courtyard and relaxed surroundings with bamboo and palm trees. Located in old town but it feels like miles away. Wifi available.
Reviewed 25 April 2014

6 friends went to this restaurant and all ordered something different. We were all sure that our meal was the best. This place was amazing with the service, atmosphere, food, and hospitality.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This has been our best dinner in key west so far. It is very expensive with surf and turf being $50.00+. However, the food is amazing as is the atmosphere. Order fish of any kind and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

The food was delectable! Fabulous atmosphere with a "playhouse" like bar and quaint kitchen. Loved the blankets because I'm always cold. One of the waiters was a lot of fun. The hostess was very honest! She hurried down the sidewalk to give us our credit card that we accidentally left. Well worth the payment!!!!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I stopped in here two different nights while in Key West a few weeks ago. I wanted to love the entire experience, but we had some issues. Yet, the bar area, inside the little house, is awesome! That is worth the visit as it's a really comfortable place to enjoy a few drinks. The décor, open air, friendly bartenders, frosty mugs & sangria are all wonderful! A real Key West vibe to it and it's great!

The dinner experience in the courtyard, well... Certainly not the greatest we've ever had. There was one waitress who may have been European with long, dark hair, who was really unwelcoming. I felt like we were intruding, she never smiled, and just sort of stalked around the place. At one point, she came up to our table, muttered something, and pulled our table towards her about a foot. My husband and I were both taken aback by this, as we had no idea what she was doing and were left sitting far away from the tabletop. Turns out that I was in her way, and she didn't like that she hit the palm branch behind me when she was walking. Customer service anyone? I guess not.

We ordered our meals promptly from our own server, and we literally waited a full hour to be served. We timed it. In that time, we watched everyone else around us get seated, order, receive their food and pay, with some of them leaving. Our server never stopped back, not even to refill our drinks. A little frustrating on a number of fronts, especially since we had to be someplace else at 7:30 PM, which necessitated me calling and rescheduling that commitment.

The food was good, but not fabulous. Perhaps we were just so irritated from our odd dining experience that we didn't really take in the flavors. Next time we'll just stick to drinks in the bar and move onto dinner someplace else.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere and excellent food. Tried the lobster Mac and cheese. Oh. My. God. It was amazing!! Also had a jambalaya special that had such great flavor. We had a large party and they were kind enough to let us stay a long time. Would definitely mark this as a must go to for anyone who enjoys a quality meal. You will get a great one here.