“new bars after 17 trips!”

Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Bar Crawl
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a unique fun pub crawl in Key West Florida. We go slightly off the beaten path. Our "Zoo Keepers" will keep you entertained all night. A guided tour, 5 drinks and a souvenir t-shirt for one low price. The most fun you can have in Key West with your clothes on! We have now added a third crawl night each week! Check our booking calendar to see what night fits best in your Key West vacation plan!
Belle Isle, Florida, United States
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“new bars after 17 trips!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We decided to do this off Duval crawl when we went down last weekend, what a blast! Our guide was kokomo Joe himself and we found bars we didn't know existed, which was a surprise since we have been down 17 times before! Only had discovered 2 of the 5. I recommend this crawl.

Visited October 2013

Louisville, KY
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I went on Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Bar Crawl last year and decided to go back on it again this year! Angela was our guide this year and she was great fun. My friend and I were on it with a group of 8 other people (friends for 20 years or so), but it was still fun since Angela made us feel like one big group. Fun bars to visit and I will do the crawl again the next time I'm in town!

Visited October 2013
California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good Times”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I found this tour on Trip Advisor. We love to come to Key West and have hit up a lot of the bars on Duval. Wanted to check the bars out "off Duval." Signed up for a Wednesday night. It was us and another couple. No worries. Joe took us around. The more drinks we had, the more chatty everyone got. It was a mellow night, but we still had a great time. How can you not in Key West. Joe was great. Awesome host, nice guy and super mellow. He takes a lot of pix and has a good relationship with all of the bartenders at the places we went. We party a lot and like to have fun and I highly recommend this tour. It's cool to hang with a local and check out the other bars in Key West. Found some we really liked and will definitely check out again. Thanks Joe! We had SO much fun!

Visited August 2013
Wyoming, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Nice tour with great people!!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

While surfing on TripAdvisor, I happened upon Kokomo Joe's website. After reading the reviews and loving the catchphrase, I booked the Crawl for my 2 friends and I. On the afternoon of the Crawl, Joe called to ask our sizes for our teeshirts. BEWARE, the shirts do not have the chimp logo, but are plain with just the wording.This was somewhat disappointing at first, but I soon got over it!! We met Joe and a fun couple from Michigan at Agave 308, the starting point. After already hitting most of the touristy bars on Duval Street, it was nice to go to places that were off the beaten path. As the tour proceeded, we were quizzed on bar facts from each place that we visited and as a token of our knowledge, we earned strings of beads. Joe did tell us that the tours can range from large groups of 30 or more to small ones like ours (5 people). The following night, we did return to one of the stops to meet a couple of friends that had just arrived for a week. Overall, the experience was a nice one, and we met some wonderful people and had a great time. Isn't that what's it all about??? Mission accomplished!

Visited June 2013
KokomoJoeKW, Owner at Kokomo Joe's Off Duval Bar Crawl, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
First I would like to thank all of our Very Important Party Animals for giving us the great reviews that allowed us to earn a Certificate of Excellence! And thanks for your very nice review, I have not answered reviews lately but I wanted to respond to yours because of the t-shirt issue. The shirt with our logo (The blind chimp) is not the one given with the tour because of the cost. Unfortunately we can not include it because we would have to raise the price of the crawl. It is available for purchase and we will be taking down all pictures of it on our web site to avoid any confusion. To clarify, the shirt included has our slogan "A Blind Chimp Could Find a Bar on Duval" and Key West in writing on the back and our company name on the front Thank you again and if you would like to purchase one of those other shirts contact me by phone or email and I will work out a good deal on one for you. Thank you again, I hope you will visit us again on your next vacation in Key West.

Joe
Canton, Ohio
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Blind Chimps, no longer”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

As Joe coined it "A Blind Chimp could find a bar on Duval". This trip was our 4th trip to KW and we have had plenty of fun on Duval over the years closing down places like the "Garden" and Dirty Harry's, the Green Parrot and more. But this crawl was still fun. Hit some new places just off the path and made some great new friends with the other sighted chimps on the crawl. It was a great way to kick off another fun night in the Conch Republic!

Visited March 2013