“Pre Wedding Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nailtini Day Spa

Nailtini Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: We look forward to welcoming you with a complimentary "Martini" while our skilled professionals pamper you in a relaxing environment! Our services include our Signature Nailtini spa manicures and spa pedicures, CND Shellac, acrylic, facials, waxing, massage, and acupuncture.
Boca Grande, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Pre Wedding Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

The ladies and I decided to come here the day before my wedding for a relaxing morning of pampering! This was perfect, after many hours of calling around for information from local businesses I am beyond happy I chose Nailtini for this special day. The staff couldn't have been more polite, friendly & professional.. the girls were AMAZING! We had 6 girls total including myself and every single one was extremely pleased with their experience here. The pricing was right on point for the great care and services you receive here. It was probably one of the best pedicures I have ever received, and I am even more happy to know during my travels to Key West I have an amazing salon to come back too. I 100% recommend coming here, especially when planning for a special event. You will not be disappointed, also keep in mind to arrive thirsty, the wine & champagne makes your experience even better.

Visited August 2014

OREGON CITY
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Martini and pedicures :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

A little overpriced considering what we pay back home. But it's vacation and nice to be pampered and enjoy a beverage while doing so.

Detroit, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lovely Afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Family vacation in Key West. My daughter and I always make it a point to get a pedicure together. While some reviews I have seen complained about the price of the pedicure at Nailtini, it was well worth the price. Both our techs were thorough in getting our feet polished and smooth, massaged, and soft before applying our chosen colors. The four of us had great conversations. Complimentary drinks were a nice touch. As I have said a lovely afternoon. Thanks Alexa for a great job. Only wish you were closer so I could visit on a regular basis!

Visited July 2014
“Saved the nail and getaway!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

While on a getaway with my husband, I broke a newly manicured nail down to the quick. I walked to Nailtini after seeing its wonderful reviews. Danelys fixed the nail while my husband and I enjoyed good conversation with her and others in the shop. When she was done, she wouldn't take any money from us! Thanks to her my getaway was saved! It has been a week and my nail has not hurt me again and it is still holding!!

Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Nail Repair in Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

My nails were in bad shape from a poor experience at a salon in Tavernier. I made an appointment at Nailtini and arrived early. Cissy took me immediately and did a fantastic job on my nails and pedicure. I highly recommend her and this salon. Everyone was friendly and made my visit relaxing and enjoyable. Yes, the key lime martii helped!!