Arriving late in Key West, we were delighted to find a warm welcome, a large comfortable room and off-street car parking at this conveniently located establishment when all else seemed to be full. Didn't have time to enjoy the pool and gardens.
Staff were welcoming and helpful, breakfast was delicious, we were able to leave our car in the parking lot after check out while we explored Key West on foot. It was an easy walk to Duval Street restaurants and shopping, Maddison Square, the Truman White House and other Key West attractions.
Not cheap, but we were glad to find a room, and probably no more expensive that comparable rooms in downtown Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1891 Victorian mansion - Directly in the center of Key West's historic old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Pensione Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pensione Hotel Key West
- La Pensione Inn Key West, Florida