“Make a stop for a shot”
Review of Shots And Giggles

Shots And Giggles
Ranked #19 of 58 Nightlife in Key West
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stopped because of the name of the bar. I am glad that we started our evening here before heading out to Duval. It's a great small bar to talk with friends and chill. Our bartender was very friendly and helpful with suggestions. Have the Key Lime Shot, it really tastes like Key Lime Pie.

1  Thank flipgirlmpls

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Great small bar that even has a walk up window. The bartenders rule! The drink list is expansive. There are even board games and couches in the back. Large, clean bathrooms are a plus:)

1  Thank Roxann734
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Discovered this bar over a year ago soon after they opened. It was nice to go back this year and be remembered.
This is the friendliest bar I have come across in Key West where you are more than just a customer. Hannia and Steve are doing a great job and deserve all the plaudits for creating such a friendly atmosphere.
I'll be back next winter!
Duncan - The Python
Tofino, BC, Canada

1  Thank gullcottagetofino
Reviewed 17 January 2013 via mobile

My first time here tonight and I loved it. The bartender, Ramsey was personable. The owner Hannia was awesome too...very accommadating. A local friend brought me here & I'm glad he did. They had couches and chairs in there. Plus they had board games too( available to use @ no charge) plus TV's. They also have package beer,wine and liquor for sale at decent prices. I cannot say how comfortable I was feeling for the first time ever being there. Thanks! A little piece of "hidden" Paradise!

Reviewed 2 January 2013

We stumbled across this bar one afternoon on the way to Duval Street. The bartender Jess was so friendly and the cast of characters that came through were so much fun, we ended up staying there right up to midnight, then came back after the New Year started. It is great fun and a must visit when going to Key West. Can't wait for our next trip!

1  Thank Travel_Gal815