“simply GREAT !”

Angelina Guest House
Ranked #25 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 March 2013

hard to add to the other reviews you see here on TA. simply the best place we have ever stayed at. Just left and booked for same time next year. Kevin and Janet (and staff) are so friendly you would think you're at a friends place, with your friends doing all the work. Heated pool was so nice for this colder than normal trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank socrog

Reviewed 3 March 2013

The Angelina Guest House is on the corner of Thomas and Whitehead Streets. We've been to Key West several times and I'm not sure why we haven't stayed here before. The accommodations are great, the pool is very nice, the location is convenient, and the rate is great for Key West. There is a balcony that goes most of the way around the building with outside seating. We will definitely stay here again next year. I have to include a special thank you to Lynn for all her help. My back went out while we were here & I was in quite a bit of pain. I asked if she knew of a masseuse who could help me out & she looked up the information & called them for me. She provided me with an ice pack and the next day, brought me a back support. She went beyond what was needed and it was very, very appreciated. Thank you Lynn!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hola4876
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Definitely recommend this place. The location is great...walking to distance to everything (restaurants, beach, etc.). The rooms are very clean, cozy and comfortable. The beds are super comfy and the A/C and dehumidifier units allow you to rest comfortably after walking or driving around in the heat of Key West. The pool looked nice, but we didn't really use it. The breakfast in the morning was delicious.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bbueno111
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Angelina is set in a perfect spot, just off the main tourist drag and close to Ft. Zachary Taylor, a lovely beach and quiet setting. The staff is helpful and friendly, and the atmosphere is easy going and laid back. It is good value for the $$, and very clean. I am a single traveler and stayed in two different rooms, with bathrooms en suite (there are rooms with shared bathroom).

My first room (Flo) was upstairs facing the front, thus the roosters which are prevalent in Key West were not as bothersome beginning at 2 a.m. The mattress was not as firm as I like, but adequate. The room was bright, clean and comfortable. My second room (Barbie) faced a side street downstairs, and the rooster might have been under my bed. I found it difficult to sleep due to his insistent sounding off. This room too was bright, clean and comfortable, and a better mattress.

The pool area is lovely, and the furniture comfortable and plentiful. Nice hammock. Lovely place, and well run, with responsive staff. And perfect location.

Room Tip: Remember the roosters on the lower level.
Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank chuff21044
Reviewed 9 February 2013

After reading the reviews from Trip Advisor we booked at this B &B. Very pleased with location and setting. Owners were very helpful and as stated..the cinnamon buns were a plus..eaten by the cozy pool. Will stay here is we visit key west again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank dotNewark
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I can't stay enough great things about this place!

1. Free parking (super, especially considering point 2 ..)

2. Location, location, location ! It's in the heart of all the action. Restaurants and bars are all around you, but the guesthouse is about 100 meters from the main street so you aren't bombarded with noise all night if you do for some reason want to go to bed early ;) . Perfect !!

3. Awesome staff! Everyone was so friendly, from the main staff (I think I met the owner..) to the cleaning staff.

4. Breakfast. Wow - those cinnamon buns are seriously delicious, and I consider myself a bit of a cinnamon bun connoisseur ;) .. YUM!!! And you are welcome to take your breakfast back to your room (maybe good if it was crowded) - but when we were there it was quiet and you can sit outside by the pool while basking in the deliciousness of the aforementioned cinnamon bun with a bit of coffee. What better way to start your day? :D

5. Value. Was a bit worried about a "guesthouse" - but prices are so expensive in Key West that I decided to try it out, and am really glad I did. This is real value for money!

6. Did I mention the cinnamon buns?

We were also upgraded for free and without even asking! Haven't had that happen many times!

The room was a bit small but totally suitable, clean, and comfortable.

Key West is amazing -- stay here and you'll have a great time.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank seputus
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Beautiful B&B in KW. The location is fantastic. Park your car at the hotel, get some bikes and you're good to go!
Solid breakfast in the AM and wine and cheese for happy hour.
The pool is heated in the winter, the jacuzzi is awesome, and the garden is lovely and well maintained. The rooms are nice and large with free wifi. The mattress was not comfortable in our room, so we did not get good sleep.
Overall good value.