“A B&B in Key West but much more”

and 1 more site!
Angelina Guest House
Ranked #24 of 77 Key West B&B and Inns
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“A B&B in Key West but much more”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Not just a B&B, but a quaint group of cottages that make up this neat place. Set off Thomas street just steps from the best places in Key West, the Angelina Guest House offers so much. The rooms are modern, clean, and well equipped with mini fridges and microwaves. The pool is amazing set in the private courtyard of palms and other tropical trees. It is a wonderful respite on the hot afternoons. Breakfast is provided every morning and is complete from cereal to fresh fruit to yogurt to bagels and fresh cinnamon rolls. No need to go out. The hostesses are more than happy to answer questions and offer tips about the town. No complaints whatsoever only plans to return.

Room Tip: No TVs in the room but I did not miss it at all. Each room has a different bed configuration so you...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank ACW2243

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Bahía Blanca
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We went to Key West yo spend the weekend and didn't have a place to stay, so when we arrived we went to every hotel and guest house we could find to ask about prices. The minute I met Joan at the Angelina Guest House I knew we were at the right place. For a very reasonable price (98 us) we got a beautiful room, with two bathrooms that we share with other guests, a beautiful pool (towels included), great location (very near from Duval Street, yet very quiet place) and breakfast (a really good one). It is a beautiful home with KW style and very cosy, with people that work with so much love that you can tell. I will definetly go back to Angelina Guest House!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank EstefaniaBahia
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We spent almost one week in Angelina guest house and we had great, relaxing time. The location is perfect, breakfast delicious, pool area is beautiful, taking care of the every details. The wifi was fast, but I wish we had tv in our room.(football:)) You can make local phone calls easy. I think we were the first Hungarians there:)) The house ran full, but I never felt crowded. Hope I can go back!

Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Timi T
Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I just spent two nights at the Angelina Guest House. We had a very comfortable king sized bed and private bathroom. Our room was clean, bright, and had all of the Key West charm you could ask for. We parked our car right near the guest house, and walked everywhere we wanted to go quite easily. Breakfast was perfect! I had read about the homemade cinnamon roles previously, and found them to be delicious! Breakfast was poolside. I felt the water...very inviting...but didn't get around to taking a dip during this trip. The cost is very reasonable for Key West (went in the down season). I have been to Key West before, and stayed at a higher priced bed and breakfast...I honestly liked this one better. Down sides.... Can't think of any right now. We plan to return to the Angelina in the future. (I just read what I wrote to my husband. He says, "Ditto")

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank G0travel2014
Melbourne Beach, Florida
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Good value for the money especially in the off season. We stayed in a room with a shared bath. It was fine. The rooms are small, but clean and well kept. The bathroom down the hall was no problem. It was clean and the other guests kept it clean. The breakfast was good with hard boiled eggs, cakes, good coffee and juice. It has a small pool which was nice. The staff was VERY nice to us and VERY helpful. I think you will like your stay there.

Room Tip: Good value near Duval.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 407JohnC
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at Angelina Guest House for a week. Parking is outside on the street, but once you park you are in walking distance of almost everything. It's just a couple blocks off Duval Street. The owner's are great, we loved the pool area with a fountain and relaxing hammock among all the tropical foilage. Breakfast was very good and the kitchen was open if we needed to use something. We stayed upstairs and had use of the wrap around porch. Our room was a standard, full bed with a bathroom across the hall. You get your own key to the office door so when you return late at night from fun you can just let yourself in. Great place.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Freedom2010_10
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had a fun one-night stay at the Angelina. I loved the location, and I am very happy I decided to stay here rather than somewhere further away. The breakfast included some very good cinnamon rolls, but otherwise there wasn't much. The pool also looked great but I didn't get a chance to go in.
A few small complaints:
The air conditioner's controls did not work (I suspect this is purposely to conserve electricity). The room was hot and more AC was needed.
Wifi was a little weak.
The beds were a little squeaky.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple