1,330 results
All reviews stone crab stoned crab restaurant beachfront room shuttle bus every hour jet ski on site restaurant duval street lounge chairs nice pool rooms are small old town laid back downtown key west tortoises keys skis
Reviewed 21 April 2012

The room was clean with a 1950's theme. It was very sparce in furniture. No comfortable place to sit in the room. The beds were creaky when you moved. The baths were old. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Ralph P
Reviewed 18 April 2012

It was so nice to enjoy Duvall and Mallory Square and come back to a relaxing and quiet room. Our bed was so comfortable! Our room was right on the water and had hammocks in the trees. The pool was fun with toys for the kids and a bar for the adults. They play music and videos by the pool too. We ate breakfast at the Ibis's Stoned Crab every morning. The food was yummy and the service was great. When we checked in we asked for a roll-a-way and a fridge and they were in our room by the time we unloaded the car. I recommend the Ibis Bay Resort!!!

1  Thank JulietBoh
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Came down with two friends and we will come back to Ibis Bay again and again. We needed an extra bed at the last minute, we forgot to ask for a cot. Minutes after telling the bartender our dilemma, a huge comfy mattress was delivered to our room by Martin, with a smile. Ha also dances a mean salsa! Amy, Shannon and Theresa behind the bar and also by the pool were rock stars! Jason the manager bent over backwards to make this vacation perfect! Going to reserve today for when we return in the summer. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Jennysinclaire
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I'll admit after reading some of the reviews about this resort I was skeptical, however, I was more than pleased with this our stay. Very clean lobby and room, nice staff, and good drinks by the pool bar. We had a mix up with the taxi service but a generous hotel employee offered to bring us to our destination, thank goodness or we would have been late for a wedding, Is not walking distance from Duval Street, but a $7 cab ride is not too bad. We did stay across from the roosters but, was not too terrible.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Crissy S
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Me and my wife spent two days and one night at the Ibis Hotel. I rented a jetski from the front desk , and right away the people at the counter seemed lost and as if this was there first time. I was on vacation and not to worried about them i just wanted to rent a jet ski. After the price and security deposit was paid i went ridding and having a good time. One week later on my bank statment i was charged double so i called Ibis resort to correct this mistake of being overcharged , and they admited that i was charged for two jetskis. But soon enough there attitude changed and i was at fault for there clerical mistake now the wont refund my money and i have to hastle with a claim through my bank , so im sure there is better places on the island to stay then one that will rip u of after ur vacation is over. Be warned because just because everyone is tanned and smiling doesn't mean they won't rip u off Ed B

3  Thank EdekB1982