First off, I just want to say THANK YOU to the entire staff!! The hotel staff & The Stoned Crab staff really made this a memorable trip!!!
This hotel is simply amazing!!
Some friends & I chose Ibis Bay for my bachelor weekend.
We arrived by taxi early in the morning and were greeted with a "hello" from a friendly parrot that sits outside the lobby!
The staff at the front desk were great. Probably the most speedy check-in I've EVER had!
We got to our rooms, which were 2 adjoining second floor suites, put our bags down and went straight to The Stoned Crab for lunch!
I've never felt so welcome at a restaurant/bar before! The bartender was excellent! We ate here everyday! The food and drinks were the BEST on the island! (By far the best Conch Fritters I've ever had) The bartender bought us a round, even the owner bought us a round!
I'm so glad we picked this place to stay! I've been to Key West a hundred times and this place is HANDS DOWN the friendliest, most outgoing resort on the island!!!
I definitely will return!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Bay is exactly what you dream of when you imagine Key West. It's a friendly, quirky resort with design and colors inspired by 1950s Havana. The landscaped white sand beach leads right up to the beachfront guest rooms, and guests can jump right into the beautiful bay for swimming, snorkeling and take jet skis, kayaks or paddle boards right from our dock! The staff are all Key West locals who love the island and want our guests to enjoy their stay. We have exclusive attractions like our poolside Dive-In Movies every Wednesday night on a 20ft screen by the pool, plus Nightboarding nightime LED-lit paddleboarding and kayaking! Wildlife abounds on our grounds including huge tortoises, lots of large colorful parrots, local iguanas (don't touch!) and our namesake, the very pretty ibis birds. In the mood for some fun? Ask our Fun Desk concierge about our jet ski, scooter and electric car rentals on site plus paddle board, kayaks and kiteboard rentals on the beach. They can also recommend off-site activities, restaurants, tours and local attractions. We have 80 hammocks for lazing about, and an amazing restaurant called The Stoned Crab that has two of its very own fishing boats delivering fresh crab, shrimp, lobster and fish every day! What are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bay Waterfront Hotel Key West
- Blue Lagoon Hotel
- Ibis Bay Beach Resort Key West, Florida