Ibis Bay Beach Resort
US$249
  • Restaurant
US$522
US$483
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$229
US$197
US$439
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$791
US$764
Travelocity
US$516
US$310
Hotwire.com
1,245 results
All reviewsstone crabstoned crab restaurantbeachfront roomshuttle busjet skion site restaurantevery hourduval streetnice poollounge chairsrooms are smallold townbeach towelslaid backdowntown key westmini fridgetortoises
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We are currently staying at the resort, and plan to leave in the morning not staying our planned second night! The so called ocean front resort lines the stinky nasty trash filled bay. The room our tiny and extremely outdated... And worst of all COCKROACHES! I doubt I will catch any sleep. Honestly the worst place I have ever seen and the Keys are 100% overrated! No beaches, dirty old city, and a town for drunks!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Katie J
ChrisHollandKeyWest, Owner at Ibis Bay Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

I explained to your husband that Key West palmetto bugs live in the island's mangroves. When the doors are open to the beach one must have gotten in. He agreed the room was spotlessly clean, the staff were wonderful and the rooms were as as depicted on our website. The whole island has a lot of seaweed this week. The most expensive hotel you can stay at had 2ft of seaweed over the July 4th weekend. It happens sometimes. Its nature. I am sorry you were dissapointed.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

The resort is in a good location on key west. From here you can explore key west. The resort have different types of rooms. The only thing was the wifi. As more far as you are from the reception the signal will be gone. My room was very close to it so no problem. The resort have a own water acces where you can make jet ski tours or paddle tours.......... The pool is okay. They have a own small beach to relax in the sunset. I would definitely book it again.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
ChrisHollandKeyWest, Owner at Ibis Bay Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you Hendrik. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and everything you mentioned here. Beause the resort is 5 acres, we provide different wi-fi servers for each building as well as the lobby. You just have to choose the wi-fi server that is in the building you are in or is closest to you at the time. Each wi-fi is identified by the building's number. The password is always the same no matter what building you are in. Our Front Desk needs to get better at explaining that. Thanks for letting me know.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here two nights during our 8 day Florida tour had had the most wonderful time of the year. This place is very friendly and comfortable. The staff was so nice when I had a little nail polish issue on the carpet. Also the restaurant is very recommendable. Enjoy the free shuttle to the center, the swimming pool and bar and the different house animals!

Stayed: July 2014
ChrisHollandKeyWest, Owner at Ibis Bay Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us and complimenting my staff. This is a family owned hotel and I think that makes it very different to a chain hotel. Its more intimate and has a unique personality that can't be replicated ... kind of like Key West itself!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stay four night in June for our 10 year Anniversary and had a great time!! We had the beachfront room 111 and it was great! Room was super clean, beds were comfortable, the view was awesome. Loved having the table and chairs right outside our room. Also enjoyed the lounge chairs for catching some sun.

We did eat the Stoned Crab and that was fantastic!! I had great salad with lobster and crab, delicious!! Drinks at the bar at night were great too. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Take advantage of the bus to get into old town, super convenient and very prompt. It was great to not have to worry about driving for 4 days.

The hotel did have some construction still going on in the front but it was not a problem at all and looked like it should be completing soon.

We definitely plan on coming back.

Room Tip: Get the beachfront rooms!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Stephanie B

Happy 10th Anniversary!! I am proud to say my beautiful wife and I have been married for 44 years and we are still very much in love. I wish you that same happiness. Obviously I am happy when guests love Ibis Bay. It means a lot to my staff. The Stoned Crab restaurant is a wonderful place too. Their local wild caught Florida fish and shellfish is the freshest you will ever get. I hope you got to see our boys bring in their catch and unload it on the restaurant dock in the afternoon. Make sure you tell the staff to alert me next time you come. I want to make sure I get a chance to welcome you back.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Let me start by saying me and my friends had a great time in key west.The ibis was very practical in having the awesome shuttle that takes you downtown and we made good use of it . The pool was great and the staff very friendly ...the only con was that the rooms were too small , there was not a closet but a small rack to hung clothes and the shower was tiny...in my opinion was a little crowded.
The A\c worked fine and I couldn't hear any noise from the construction site.
Overall had a good time and would come back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Maria E
ChrisHollandKeyWest, Owner at Ibis Bay Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thank for staying with us and thanks for the four star rating. We have a number of different room sizes to fit different budgets. If you choose one of our Value Rooms you save quite a bit. You get to spend the money you saved on activities and entertainment. Upgrading to a Courtyard Room or a Beachfront Room will get you a private garden with a hammock and more space overall. All our rooms sizes and lots of room photos are on our website at ibisbayresort.com. You can even take a vikrtual tour of each room on the site. Thanks again for choosing Ibis Bay.