It's in a great location, you can walk to most anyplace in Oldtown that you want to go.
They don't mention the 2.5 flights of stairs you have to climb to get to you rooms on the second floor. Be prepared.
Decent view from the rooftop, after you climb another flight of stairs, from which it is easy to get a sense of vertigo from, when you descend them.
The pool is small, very favorable picture on the website. Grounds and exterior are nice and well maintained.
A/C doesn't work well in the larger rooms (Sepecifically the Grand Bahama?), so be careful if you go during the hotter months. They really made no attempt to correct this and I don't think they are.
They are still undergoing renovations.
I'm planning to go back to Key West, but will most likley stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Weatherstation Inn, the exclusive Bed and Breakfast located on the grounds of the old Navy Yard which is now the private upscale gated community of the Truman Annex. We offer eight distinctively different guest rooms, some with balconies, Bahama shutters, gleaming hardwood floors and furnishings that bring to mind the plantation homes of the British and Dutch West Indies while staying true to the integrity of traditional Key West style. Whether your ideal Key West getaway is action-packed or spent lounging enjoying the Key West sunshine and the peace and quiet that surrounds the Truman Annex, you can experience it all at the Weatherstation Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Weatherstation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Weatherstation Hotel Key West
- The Weatherstation Inn Key West, Florida