If you're looking for a relaxing Key West stay, this is not the place. I was disappointed by the amount of kids that were there that treated the property like a playground. Ambrosia caters to this, and it is definitely not a place to go for a relaxing vacation, which is what I think most people look for when staying at a bed and breakfast. Good luck finding time to enjoy the pool/jacuzzi or porch (if you have one) without shrieking kids or babies in diapers in it. The pool area was occupied by loud, shrieking kids the entire time I was there. This is not the type of atmosphere one would expect for the amount of $ they charge. Also, the walls and floors are VERY thin, you can hear everything, and decor cheap. The temp would not go below 76 degrees in our room. The staff seemed disingenuous. If you are looking for a family friendly place where you can let your kids run amuck, this is a good place. Otherwise for a relaxing and comfortable stay, do yourself the favor and stay at one of the many other nicer options in Old Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Pet Friendly B&B in the heart of Old Town Key West. The perfect getaway - one block from Duval, 2 blocks from the Historic Seaport - this Bed & Breakfast has 3 pools surrounded by lush gardens and is the ideal place for a relaxing retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Hotel Key West
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Florida