My fiancé, two dogs, and I stayed at the Ambrosia Key West this Memorial weekend. We live in Fort Lauderdale and called the Tuesday before Memorial weekend to see if we could get lucky last minute and find a dog friendly place to stay. When we found out that Ambrosia had one room left we were excited to get away for the weekend with the dogs but did not expect what we got when we arrived at the Ambroisa. When we arrived (hours before checkin) they went to clean our room immediately and called us when it was ready to let us check in early. The people that worked there are extremely helpful, the location is perfect, the complimentary breakfast was great, and lastly the room was exactly what we needed. We stayed in the Sailfish room which was very spacious. It had a side entrance with a nice patio for the dogs and us to sit and relax on, a large living room area, and master bedroom that had a king size bed. We can't wait to go back soon and we will defiantly be staying at the Ambrosia in Key West!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Pet Friendly B&B in the heart of Old Town Key West. The perfect getaway - one block from Duval, 2 blocks from the Historic Seaport - this Bed & Breakfast has 3 pools surrounded by lush gardens and is the ideal place for a relaxing retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Hotel Key West
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Florida