We stayed at the Ambrosia House from February 25th to March 4th. What a great time we had! Our room was a good size, with many extras like wine glasses, cork screw, cutting board, CD player, etc. There's a great food store a half block away, great speciality cheeses, snacks, desserts, beer, wine, everything your need. The grounds were very pretty, comfortable, and well kept. While we were there, Jim, the groundskeeper, was doing alot of trimming of the palms. A very nice gentleman, we had many nice conversations with him. The staff couldn't do enough for you. When we checked in we met with Ben and a lovely lady who I don't remember her name, they made us feel welcome as soon as we walked in the door. The breakfast was enjoyable, especially the homemade cranberry muffins. The location is perfect, your a block and a half from Duval Street, a short walk to Mallory Square and the seaport area (our favorite area). I recommend the Ambrosia House everyone, you will not be disappointed. We have already booked for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Pet Friendly B&B in the heart of Old Town Key West. The perfect getaway - one block from Duval, 2 blocks from the Historic Seaport - this Bed & Breakfast has 3 pools surrounded by lush gardens and is the ideal place for a relaxing retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Hotel Key West
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Florida