We just stayed at the Ambrosia House in Key West Florida for a week. Words that describe the property OUTSTANDING, BEAUTIFUL, FRIENDLY & ACCOMADATING!
First off we were traveling with my 24-year-old son that has Muscular Dystrophy. They went out of their way to help make his stay comfortable. The rooms are spotless, the gardens not the largest in Key West but well kept and beautiful. The morning breakfast very well done!
Located in the center of town close enough to shopping, sight seeing and nightlife. Yet just fare enough to be quite, peaceful and comfortable.
I’ve been to Key West a number of times and have stayed at a number of places and would go back to the Ambrosia without question!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Pet Friendly B&B in the heart of Old Town Key West. The perfect getaway - one block from Duval, 2 blocks from the Historic Seaport - this Bed & Breakfast has 3 pools surrounded by lush gardens and is the ideal place for a relaxing retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Hotel Key West
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Florida