On a recent six-night trip to Key West, I booked the first three nights at Ambrosia Too, my first stay there. I was delighted with the place, how it struck all the right balances: leafy and secluded, but only a block from the bustle of Duval Street; quiet and private, but full of friendly guests; rooms were spacious and immaculate, but quite affordable. After two hugely disappointing nights someplace else, I couldn't wait to get back here for the end of my trip: the heated pools, the breakfast that's so much more elaborate and satisfying than you'd expect, the staff that couldn't be nicer. If I make it back to Key West, I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere but here. My only misgiving about the place is that I'm not there now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, Pet Friendly B&B in the heart of Old Town Key West. The perfect getaway - one block from Duval, 2 blocks from the Historic Seaport - this Bed & Breakfast has 3 pools surrounded by lush gardens and is the ideal place for a relaxing retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Hotel Key West
- Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Florida