My husband and I spent two days here prior to our Miami business meeting. Jerry greeted us (along with the loving dogs) to show us around the Inn, list all amenities, and make suggestions for dinner and activities. Our room was lovely and cozy with a great private porch for us to enjoy a bottle of wine. The breakfast quiche was unbelievable and the snacks and wine in the afternoon are a great touch. When Jerry found out we were heading to the beach she packed us a beach bag with towels for our day. All of her recommendations were great, she clearly loves Key West. We can't wait to return on our next trip down South.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the casual elegance and style of a more relaxed age. Our beautiful circa 1904 Victorian Home, located in the heart of Old Town Key West, offers the warm hospitality of a traditional bed & breakfast while providing our guest a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and even shut out the rest of the world if you choose. Join us and feel at home. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Hotel Key West
- The Mermaid And The Alligator
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Key West, Florida