I stayed at the M&A for 3 nights in Oct2013. I was accompanied by my partner, and my parents. We came to Key West after visiting a few other locations in Florida.
I honestly cannot begin to describe just how curteous and hospitable the owners of this b&b are. From the moment we arrived Dean was extremely welcoming; he came out to meet us and had already identified which party we were and which rooms we were checking in to before we told him. Absolutely everything which is done here is with the comfort and ease of the guests in mind.
The rooms (we stayed in Papaya and my parents in Key Lime) are immaculately clean with beautiful decor and the gardens and calm, tranquil and relaxing. The breakfast is homemade and exquisite. There is lemonade available at 3am, and a lovely glass of wine at 5pm. These small touches made our stay even more enjoyable.
We were a varied group, but the M&A met all of our needs. This is postively the nicest place that I have ever stayed, and I really recommend visiting here, whatever you plan to do in Key West.
Thank you M&A for a lovely, LUXURIOUS stay :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the casual elegance and style of a more relaxed age. Our beautiful circa 1904 Victorian Home, located in the heart of Old Town Key West, offers the warm hospitality of a traditional bed & breakfast while providing our guest a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and even shut out the rest of the world if you choose. Join us and feel at home. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Hotel Key West
- The Mermaid And The Alligator
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Key West, Florida