We stayed here thru our 35 th anniversary. It couldn't have been more perfect. The whole staff was friendly and helpful without crowding us. The rooms are beautiful, updated and spotless. The breakfast was perfect and plentiful as well as the little extras, lemonade, chilled water bottles and bags/ towels for beach and more! The garden areas are private and it was nice to escape (fanasy fest hustle bustle) to dip in the pool or read a book in the hammock. Our key west trip was amazing, much of it was because of this excellent B&B, so worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the casual elegance and style of a more relaxed age. Our beautiful circa 1904 Victorian Home, located in the heart of Old Town Key West, offers the warm hospitality of a traditional bed & breakfast while providing our guest a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and even shut out the rest of the world if you choose. Join us and feel at home. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Mermaid And The Alligator
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Hotel Key West
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Key West, Florida