We couldn't have asked for more gracious, hospitable hosts. In just a few hours, we shook off the cares of the outside world as we immersed ourselves in the beauty of the lovely gardens. This was our first trip to Key West, and our hosts provided great suggestions for restaurants, activities, etc. We'd recommend to anyone who prefers "personal" touches to large-scale resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the casual elegance and style of a more relaxed age. Our beautiful circa 1904 Victorian Home, located in the heart of Old Town Key West, offers the warm hospitality of a traditional bed & breakfast while providing our guest a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and even shut out the rest of the world if you choose. Join us and feel at home. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Hotel Key West
- The Mermaid And The Alligator
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Key West, Florida