We stayed here in late September for four nights. It is no wonder this b&b gets such rave reviews.The beautifully decorated room (Royal Poinciana) was clean, comfortable and COOL - most welcome after walking around in the humidity of Key West. Breakfast was served in the gorgeous outside setting, food was excellent and we found delightful conversation with some of the other guests (the charming John and Jonathan). I would have liked to have posted this review sooner and with more detail but sadly, my mother passed away shortly after our return from Key West. We would gladly return to Key West and would not hesitate to stay again at The Mermaid & The Alligator. Thanks to all who made our stay so wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the casual elegance and style of a more relaxed age. Our beautiful circa 1904 Victorian Home, located in the heart of Old Town Key West, offers the warm hospitality of a traditional bed & breakfast while providing our guest a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and even shut out the rest of the world if you choose. Join us and feel at home. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Mermaid And The Alligator
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Hotel Key West
- The Mermaid & The Alligator Key West, Florida