“New Year's in the Keys”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Key West
Coconut Beach Resort
Ranked #48 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Had a great time, service was great, clean rooms, comfy beds, beautiful views.
Located on the quiet side of Key West, right next to Louie's Backyard restaurant. Even had a private entrance to Louie's "I knew I could use a bloody Mary
So I stumbled next door to the bar" as Jimmy Buffett said.

1  Thank DaytonaBuddyb

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Excellent resort, right at the beach. A bit pricy, but worth every buck. We have tried different resorts in Key West, and this one is now our favorite.

We arrived by Key West express from Fort Myers and made the mistake to take a rickshaw, which costs us $50. So, take my advice: use taxis; rikshas are paid on time and as they dont go fast it gets expensive quickly.

3  Thank Claude R
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We have been coming to this resort for years. It's on a great piece of land - awesome views, quiet, and walking distance to Downtown. Nice staff and a great pool. Perfect place for relaxation. Great for families.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jerzguy2
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We stayed at the Coconut Beach Resort the week of December 7 - December 14. We have never stayed on this end of Key West, but considered due to the location on the water and the view. This was by far the best resort we have ever stayed at on Key West! Had 2 bedrooms, 3rd floor (302 and 302A). The accomodations were perfect! Every morning we enjoyed the ocean view. This was also the first time we brought our own bicycles, and glad we did. Biked everywhere, day and night.
We had no interaction with any staff as we have been coming to Key West for many years.
I would definitely make this my first choice of where I want to stay in the future!

5  Thank penguingrlm
Reviewed 6 December 2013

My husband, daughter and I spent a week at the beautiful Coconut Beach Resort in Key West the week before Thanksgiving. We stayed in a two bedroom suite on the first floor of Building A. What an amazing suite it was. The view was absolutely breathtaking! We had both an oceanfront and poolside view. Imagine waking up to that for a week, I seriously thought I had died and gone to heaven. The suite itself was amazing! It had everything we hoped for and more. I loved the huge master bedroom, large master bathroom and walk-in closet and that my daughter had her own bedroom and bathroom as well. The living area and kitchen were spacious and immaculate. I was amazingly surprised at how quiet it was having a restaurant next door and being that we were on the first floor.
This resort was in a perfect location. Close enough to Duval Street to walk to, but at the same time far enough away to give it a quiet, homey feel.

The grounds itself were absolutely beautiful and well maintained as I often saw staff outside early in the morning making sure of it.

I can't say enough about the friendly staff and the very friendly guests that come here year after year. For us, it was our first visit to this resort and Key West. I hope someday to return and I will definitely be asking for that same suite in Building A, if available :-)

Room Tip: Loved being in building A where we we had an amazing view. We also loved being on the first floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Carla P
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This hotel was in the price range we were looking for and we were aware that it was a studio room. A studio is definitely a studio, a bedroom and tiny, tiny bathroom (pedestal sink, one person closet shower). The room was very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel is on the ocean but does not have a beach, just a very small strip of sand. The pool area was nice and there were grills available for guests use. Hotel did have a washer and dryer free for guest use which was great! It is located about 1-2 blocks over from Duval Street so you are close to all the restaurants/bars/stores. It was also mostly quiet at night, our room faced the street but did not wake us. Overall a decent hotel from the price, just be aware of room size if staying in the studio.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lovetotravel716
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Pros - Very quiet resort. Very clean rooms. Large deck areas. Nice pool. Everything within walking distance. The grounds are well maintained and beautifully landscaped.

Cons - Lots of stairs if a person has mobility issues. No elevators.

This was the best of our 3 week stay (3 different resorts) in Key West. Being an older resort, I did not expect this standard of quality. This place has a Caribbean feel to it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple