Lighthouse Court Hotel in Key West
US$249
  • Restaurant
US$522
US$483
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$516
US$310
US$439
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$791
US$764
1,028 results
All reviewshemingway housemojito bargreat locationgary cooperlight houseduval streetbagelsdirectly across the streetsouthernmost pointpool areapedestal sinkcontinental breakfasttiny roomcouple blockssmall poolwalked everywherefew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights. All of the staff were SO friendly! The location is good because it is close enough to Duval but far enough away. Nice and quiet every day that we were there. No rowdy young people by the pool. I will definitely stay somewhere else the next time we go though. I know that for maybe a little more money we can have a way nicer room with a view. There are so many places to choose from, you would think they would at least update their rooms. Remember that you walk a lot in Key West, the last thing you want is a rock hard bed to sleep on every night.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed 3 nights in this nice location. Staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. Pool area is very nice with bar for relaxing. Hemingway House right across the street and the trolley system around town which goes by in front is they way to go. As a last minute trip we booked a lower end standard room and got one of a couple of the few remaining rooms that need a refreshing. Stayed for 2 nights and requested a move to which the staff arranged without fuss even on the busy Saturday night. Would stay again on a return to the great town of Key West.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Just got back from another great visit at lighthouse court! Same consistent service and friendly staff. This was a birthday/anniversary trip and my husband and I never skipped a beat when deciding where to stay! I see allot of different reviews but everyone needs to keep in mind this is not a 5 star caviar type hotel. This a down to earth key west property. Its clean, quiet, awesome staff, beautiful property, and awesome location!!! Not to mention fairly priced. I have traveled and stayed in all types of hotels and I can honestly say there has only been one other hotel that I have actually slept this good at. We spend two days and leave feeling like we been there a week. We hated to leave but we will be back! Already planning what we want to do next trip :)

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank VacationLovers1415
Reviewed 30 September 2013

A really quaint hotel across the street from Ernest Hemingway's house in addition to being within walking distance of ALL the attractions in the area. Parking was available at no cost (small area in the back) which was a nice touch, since parking on the streets was EXTREMELY limited. We visited the nearby fort, took a lot of sunset photo's from that park, saw the butterfly house and (in general) took in the local sight and sounds. Certainly, the price was right....we booked this and our Ft. Lauderdale trip through AAA in April of 2012.

Room Tip: All rooms were almost identical and well planned insofar as layout. They had a light breakfast available outside, near the little cafe.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I am a local Key Wester. I won a Gift Certificate to the Lighthouse Court in a fundraising prize package. They honored the gift certificate which I shared with my Aunt. Cathi was attentive and even texted me (my preferred way) to confirm my reservation.
The location is not only on a historic site itself, but across the street from world famous writer, Hemingways House. My aunt was surprise to find she was only 1 block away from our favorite spot on Duval 915 /Point 5 Lounge.
Thank you LightHouse court. ~ Frenchie KW