This was our second trip to Key West and our first stay at Lighthouse Court. The location is great and the pool/bar area is really nice. A few things to note: parking is very limited at the hotel, ditch your car if you can. Since there is a bar and restaurant at the hotel there are signs saying no outside food or drink at the pool. This can get kind of pricey if you just plan on hanging out and drinking by the pool. Another member of our group didn't think that the rule would be enforced that strictly, but I was too chicken to test his theory out. The bartenders (especially Peter) were great. We stayed in room E4 which is right next to the pool. Not very private, but we liked being able to see when our friends and family were up in the morning. The hotel offers free continental breakfast, but is was VERY basic.
Our room was one of the queen suite rooms (or something like that). It was nice to have the extra space, but in the future I don't think I would spend the extra money. The TV is in the sitting room so if you like to watch from bed you may want to reconsider. We had nice hardwood floors, but my sister's room above us had carpet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic architecture with updated, modern rooms and amenities are what you will enjoy at our Lighthouse Court Hotel located in the heart of Old Town, Key West Florida. Our stylish, boutique hotel has 40 guest rooms and is located next door to the Key West Lighthouse Museum and across the street from the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. Just one block off Duval Street, the location affords instant access to some of our favorite things to do in Key West including the Mallory Square sunset celebration, Sloppy Joe's Bar, Margaritaville, the Conch Train, the Harry Truman Little Whitehouse, and the Southernmost Point marker. Historic Architecture & Modern Rooms. Free Continental Breakfast. Free In-Room Internet. Upscale Eco-friendly Bathroom Amenities. Large Heated Pool. Boutique Hotel. Mojito Bar Poolside. Located In Old Town Key West. Walk To Duval Street, Attractions & Beaches. Excellent Location For Weddings At Hemingway House. Modern style & comfort meets relaxed Key West vibe at the Lighthouse Court Hotel. Self Parking in Hotel Parking Lot For $10 USD/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Lighthouse Court Hotel in Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Court Hotel Key West
- Lighthouse Court Hotel In Key West Florida