We stayed at Lighthouse Court for one night in May. It was so quaint! The room was small but had everything that we need for the night. The reception desk personnel were great and so was Pete, our server in the bar. The pool was small but very refreshing. Breakfast consisted of cereals, bagesl with assorted spreads, cofee, tea, OJ. Very nice. I would stay here again if I come back to Key west.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic architecture with updated, modern rooms and amenities are what you will enjoy at our Lighthouse Court Hotel located in the heart of Old Town, Key West Florida. Our stylish, boutique hotel has 40 guest rooms and is located next door to the Key West Lighthouse Museum and across the street from the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. Just one block off Duval Street, the location affords instant access to some of our favorite things to do in Key West including the Mallory Square sunset celebration, Sloppy Joe's Bar, Margaritaville, the Conch Train, the Harry Truman Little Whitehouse, and the Southernmost Point marker. Historic Architecture & Modern Rooms. Free Continental Breakfast. Free In-Room Internet. Upscale Eco-friendly Bathroom Amenities. Large Heated Pool. Boutique Hotel. Mojito Bar Poolside. Located In Old Town Key West. Walk To Duval Street, Attractions & Beaches. Excellent Location For Weddings At Hemingway House. Modern style & comfort meets relaxed Key West vibe at the Lighthouse Court Hotel. Self Parking in Hotel Parking Lot For $10 USD/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lighthouse Court Hotel in Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Court Hotel Key West
- Lighthouse Court Hotel In Key West Florida