My wife and I stayed here for a couple of nights. We love visiting key west, and have had great luck with the historic key west inns. We loved the lighthouse court. The parking situation was great at the hotel, not able to move your car much , but no need to when in key west. We will for sure stay here again!, great location !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic architecture with updated, modern rooms and amenities are what you will enjoy at our Lighthouse Court Hotel located in the heart of Old Town, Key West Florida. Our stylish, boutique hotel has 40 guest rooms and is located next door to the Key West Lighthouse Museum and across the street from the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. Just one block off Duval Street, the location affords instant access to some of our favorite things to do in Key West including the Mallory Square sunset celebration, Sloppy Joe's Bar, Margaritaville, the Conch Train, the Harry Truman Little Whitehouse, and the Southernmost Point marker. Historic Architecture & Modern Rooms. Free Continental Breakfast. Free In-Room Internet. Upscale Eco-friendly Bathroom Amenities. Large Heated Pool. Boutique Hotel. Mojito Bar Poolside. Located In Old Town Key West. Walk To Duval Street, Attractions & Beaches. Excellent Location For Weddings At Hemingway House. Modern style & comfort meets relaxed Key West vibe at the Lighthouse Court Hotel. Self Parking in Hotel Parking Lot For $10 USD/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Lighthouse Court Hotel in Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Court Hotel Key West
- Lighthouse Court Hotel In Key West Florida