“Best part of our Trip”

Scarlet Rose Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: 45' Sport fish. Built for off shore, deep sea fishing trips. Also rigged for wreck and bottom fishing. Even overnight charters are available.
Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best part of our Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

What a great day. Capt. Eric & AJ were wonderful!!! Only thing i would change about this trip is doing a longer charter... from 4 hours to maybe 8 hours. The only reason I would return to Key West is to go out fishing with the Scarlet Rose again. Do not pass up the opportunity to go out on the water with these guys.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank MonicaAnnDoll

Little Rock, AR
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Fun Day Fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

Captain Eric and mate AJ provided us with a fun day of fishing. There were six people on the charter with only five of us fishing. We got started a little late because one couple (from a foreign country) had trouble finding the boat. However, Captain Eric kept us out on the water longer. Water and soft drinks are provided. Bring your own snacks.

Eric and AJ were friendly and both great guys. AJ worked his tail off in the hot sun tending the lines and making sure they had fresh bait. We all caught several fish and I caught a 12 pound mahi mahi! The biggest fish I have ever caught! One lady on our boat caught a 30 pound mahi mahi.

Eric did a great job captaining the boat and looking for bait and good places to fish. If I go back to Key West, I'll definitely charter with Eric and AJ again!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank blue_tater
Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Can't Wait To Do It Again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

On May 10th, my son and I had the greatest trip with Captain Eric and Mate AJ. Our group of 6 -- 4 guys and 2 women -- went 8 miles out into the Florida Straits. We caught 4 Mahi Mahi's and 4 tuna on a gorgeous day. Then we returned to the dock, where AJ cleaned everything. Thanks, Eric and AJ. We can't wait to do it again.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Jpeabo
Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Each and Every Trip has been Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

This is a must do!! Cannot even begin to explain the experience. Three years ago was our first trip out with Captain Erick. Such an amazing trip. It was scheduled as a work outing for my husband and I just happened to get to tag along. Let me preface this with the fact that I grew up in the south, learned to fish and hunt, and granted I enjoy them both, but until my first trip on Scarlet Rose I never knew that fishing could be this enjoyable. We caught a slew of beautiful Mahi, Wahoo, and Tuna and I was dumbfounded with how incredible the day was. Ended up on the dock as the sight to see as we displayed our unbelievable catch on the hooks. I didn't want the day to end. Needless to say we went back Again and well, Again. Hope to make this, at very least, an annual event for my husband and I. We actually live in Southwest Florida and even though we have good fishing right here in the Naples gulf- it never compares to the Scarlet Rose. Thank you Captain Erick for bringing the "Real" fisherwoman out in me! Sign up now!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Sara C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This trip definitely took one off the bucket list!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

Was for sure an awesome day on the water! Fishing was unbelievably good!) Captain Eric and deckhand were excellent! Service at its best very helpful and knowledgeable! The fishing will keep you on the edge of your seat! Guaranteed! Thanks again Captain Eric Allen!!!

2 Thank JoshStocker