“What a great experience!!”
Review of Scarlet Rose Charters - CLOSED

Scarlet Rose Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: 45' Sport fish. Built for off shore, deep sea fishing trips. Also rigged for wreck and bottom fishing. Even overnight charters are available.
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Scarlet Rose Charters captain Eric, and first mate A.J. showed us the ropes of deep sea fishing! Going to Key West I was most excited about our fishing trip, and the guys made it a great experience! Patient, knowledgable, and fun would explain these two! I can't wait to go back and do it again!! :)

2  Thank Lauren S

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Wow what a great charter fishing experience! 5/2 my GF and I set out for our first ever deep sea fishing trip on the Scarlet Rose. The Scarlet Rose was a great boat and Captain Eric and first mate AJ gracious host. A few highlights....2 dolphins followed us out of the harbor, no sooner than the rods had been set and I was catching my first Mahi Mahi (an experience I will never forget!!! We caught a ton of mahi more than we could eat), Captain Eric gave us a great suggestion on a restaurant to cook up our fish for us as well!

I recommend the Scarlet Rose to anyone novice or expert fisherman looking for a great fishing experience while in Key west. It was the highlight of our trip!! Captain Eric and AJ are great and I can't wait to come back!!

2  Thank Jason M
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We had both experienced & novice fisherman on our boat (5 of us, which seemed to be a good number). Capt. Eric. & 1st Mate AJ made everyone feel comfortable & went the extra mile to make our trip a great day! Would definitely love to go out on the Scarlet Rose again! :) We caught Mahi Mahi (Dolphin), Snapper & we even had a couple Wahoos on our lines. A First Mate who kept the lines hooked with fresh bait & hustles, a Capt. who kept the boat moving & knew when to try new areas or different fishing tactics in order to catch FISH. We were able to bring home some scores although at one point we hit a dry spell & that's fishing, but with Capt. Eric's experience of knowing where & when seemed to make all the difference, since he moved us & we wound up catching a couple more with different lines. Overall great experience & would reccomend to anyone looking to go deep sea fishing - very affordable & excellent service- and FISH! Just what you want!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

For me, the best day spent in Key West was on the Scarlet Rose. Capt. Eric helped my friends and I catch sharks for the first time (2 lemon sharks & 1 black tip) so it goes without saying how patient he was with us. It was such a fun experience that I surely won't soon forget! If you have a day open, book a trip, or just visit Key West for a trip on this boat!

3  Thank Kylie A