All reviews blue lighting free bikes bloody mary petite room boutique hotel craft cocktails superior king infinity pool duval street cool hotel happy hour the general manager marriott properties eaton st pool area is small perfect location hotel bar
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We travel a lot and stay at many Marriott's and autograph collection hotels and I must say this by far has been my favorite. Its nestled in the heart of Key West, close to everything and even a side door that leads you right onto Duval street. You can walk to everything. I cannot say enough about the staff, super friendly, the bar staff and manager Paul, make you feel like friends from the moment you sit down. Sunday Bloody Marys are to die for and their food is so delicious. Their rooms are upscale, clean lines, modern style. We had a patio that lead out out to the beautiful tropical pool. You will not be disappointed. We go to KW quite a bit and I don't think I will ever stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: First floors with a balcony are great. Walk right out to the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Bee G, Guest Relations Manager at The Saint Hotel Key West, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

We are so delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. I agree that Paul makes the best bloody Mary's with a lot of love. We hope to have another chance to serve you on your next travels to paradise!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Wait staff in Bar not so good and not friendly. The rest of was stay was very good. Clean rooms great location for the Duval Crawl. I will be back next time I'm in the area. Being I am a fan of Key west I wanted to try something different

Stayed: November 2017
Bee G, Guest Relations Manager at The Saint Hotel Key West, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback and I will share this with the Food & Beverage manager so that this is a single occurance. We hope to have another chance to serve you on your next trip to Key West!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Paul & the other bartenders are always so attentive. I enjoy going in and relaxing. I tell everyone I know to stop in and see how nice the Saint is. The food is good and the drink menu is fun... I tell all my friends to stop in 417 to 714 happy hour.

Stayed: November 2017

It's a great happy hour to try all that we have to offer in food and drinks. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is the most wonderful boutique hotel. It is a little eclectic but very well appointed. We upgraded to a double double room and had a cute little private porch on the back of our room. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We loved the infinity pool and met wonderful people during our stay. We didn't dine at their restaurant but heard that the food was very good. We did enjoy some fantastic pina-colada's, however! The very best think about the Saint Hotel is the location and a secret back entrance right off of Duval Street.

Room Tip: The double rooms give you a lot more space.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Bee G, Guest Relations Manager at The Saint Hotel Key West, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The first problem is a strange and unpleasant smell in our room. After we checked in, both my wife and I found there was a strange and unpleasant smell in the room. So we called the hotel manager and reported this issue. After the check, the manager found the Dehumidifier did not work. He reset it and told us the problem will be solved soon. However, we found nothing improved. Even worse, the Dehumidifier was making a loud noise. Since the room is quite small, the Dehumidifier was close to our bed and the noise made it hard for us to fall asleep. But we had to keep the machine power on since the unpleasant smell still lingered in our room. It was such a terrible experience that we could not get enough sleep that night. As a result, we were tired the next day and unable to enjoy our trip at Key West.

In addition to the smell issue, the hotel seemed careless about its hygiene. The bed sheets were not clean at all. We even found several dirty, dark red spots on our bed sheets, which seemed like blood spots left by previous visitors.

In the last, the parking lot of this hotel was convenient at all. Before we checked in, we called the hotel asking whether we could park our car there. The receptionist said yes but never mentioned the most important thing in advance——the hotel's parking lot is 20-minute-walk away from the hotel, and only valet parking available—— which means, we paid $30 dollars per day but had to wait for at least $20 minutes before we could use our car.

We have contacted the Marriott customer representative several times. After a long wait, the front office manager of the Saint Hotel Key West replied to our complaints with some simple and meaningless words——"We are sorry but thank you for your feedback." See? You should not expect much from this hotel.

Room Tip: Most rooms are very small. You even have no place to put your luggage.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Bee G, Guest Relations Manager at The Saint Hotel Key West, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

I sincerely apologize for any frustrations occurred during your stay with us. Please feel free to contact me so we discuss this in a professional manner. We appreciate all feedback from our guests as we strive to exceed our guest expectations. I look forward to your email.

bee.grundhoefer@thesainthotelkeywest.com