I searched the internet extensively for a place for us to stay as we have lived in Florida all of our lives, but never been to the Keys. I was fearful that perhaps like St Augustine where online every B & B looks nice and new, but when you arrive...surprise, not so new or nice! Not so with Travelers!! It was just like the pictures showed, nice, quiet, secluded, but right around the corner from all the action! Highly recommend this Inn!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three all-new luxury cottages to rent as cottage, suite or studio. Green Hotel with solar heated pool and eco-friendly amenities. Designer furnishings. Quiet tropical garden, yet close to Duval St. restaurants, galleries and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Travelers Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Palm Hotel Key West
- Travelers Palm Inn Key West, Florida