We stayed in a suite for 3 nights in mid January and thoroughly enjoyed it. The accommodations are spacious and nicely decorated. We rented bikes, which is actually a good way to get around town, but you can also walk most anywhere if you prefer. We enjoyed being able to go to frenetic areas like Malory Square and Duval Street, then being able to retreat to our quiet hideaway when we had enough of the crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three all-new luxury cottages to rent as cottage, suite or studio. Green Hotel with solar heated pool and eco-friendly amenities. Designer furnishings. Quiet tropical garden, yet close to Duval St. restaurants, galleries and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Travelers Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Palm Hotel Key West
- Travelers Palm Inn Key West, Florida