We reserved a studio unit. It was awesome! The king sized bed was so comfy with crisp new linens and fluffy pillows, large tiled bathroom and a mini kitchen. We were able to stop at a grocery and get some eggs, (cooked em in the microwave), bread and snacks and some wine to have by the pool. With the included toaster, coffee pot (and coffee), it was easy to have breakfast in room, and save some cash for lunch or dinner.
The room was cleaned everyday. We walked everywhere to get our bearings (bring your sneaks) and one day rented their bikes (good price) to get a bit further. You gotta lock them whenever you stop or they will disappear. This place is close to Higgs Beach where you can rent chairs and umbrellas. Get the bikes to go the Fort Zachary State Park.
It is very quiet (cept for a little construction here and there) during the day-when you're not there.
We had our own little secluded deck by the pool. The gardens are beautiful. What more could you want? The innkeeper is not on the premises, but if you need him, he comes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three all-new luxury cottages to rent as cottage, suite or studio. Green Hotel with solar heated pool and eco-friendly amenities. Designer furnishings. Quiet tropical garden, yet close to Duval St. restaurants, galleries and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Travelers Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Palm Hotel Key West
- Travelers Palm Inn Key West, Florida