We stayed 11 nights in Casa Caracol studio! The room was spotless and bigger than expected, plenty big enough for two people. Quiet location so hire the bikes and get around the island, plenty of shade with all the plants, we even had a gas barbecue which we used, if you don't want to go out every night. Michel the owner was friendly and knowledgable. If you don't want to drive and need to fill the fridge go to Faustos food palace, 5 minute walk to white street. You get your own private porch with chairs. All kinds of restaurants nearby and not far to Duval Street. Would definitely come back, better than staying in a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three all-new luxury cottages to rent as cottage, suite or studio. Green Hotel with solar heated pool and eco-friendly amenities. Designer furnishings. Quiet tropical garden, yet close to Duval St. restaurants, galleries and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Travelers Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Palm Hotel Key West
- Travelers Palm Inn Key West, Florida