Such a great choice we made! Comfortable and secluded accommodations. Very clean and well taken care of property. The decor is quite lovely as well. Dan met us the evening we arrived saying he did not want us to have to fiddle with lock box in the dark. Very nice of him and even at 10:00 PM he was more than happy to give us a tour of the place. We had a hot tub (too hot outside to use but once) and even though the pool is shared by the other cottages we practically had it to ourselves. Very enjoyable. Such a delight to have coffee, soaps and all paper products provided for the week. We shopped at a nearby store and were set. If you are interested in cooking, this kitchen is very well stocked with pots, pans, etc. Our bed was very firm and we do prefer a softer mattress, but overall no issues. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three all-new luxury cottages to rent as cottage, suite or studio. Green Hotel with solar heated pool and eco-friendly amenities. Designer furnishings. Quiet tropical garden, yet close to Duval St. restaurants, galleries and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Travelers Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Palm Hotel Key West
- Travelers Palm Inn Key West, Florida