We have been to Key West several times - it's one of our favorite places. This was our first stay at Travelers Palm Inn, hopefully will just be the first of many. Cottage was beautiful, comfortable and private. Only minor criticism, the water pressure in the shower was pretty low. Bed was super comfortable and loved the decor and all the amenities.
Location was terrific. Close to Duval St in one direction, short walk to beaches and Southernmost Point in another direction. Close to all the action, but off the beaten path at the same time - best of both worlds. Don't miss the Cuban restaurant across the street. Great authentic food and good prices. Loved the backyard and pool area that the cottages share. This would be a great place to stay with several other couples or a group of friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three all-new luxury cottages to rent as cottage, suite or studio. Green Hotel with solar heated pool and eco-friendly amenities. Designer furnishings. Quiet tropical garden, yet close to Duval St. restaurants, galleries and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your Travelers Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Palm Hotel Key West
- Travelers Palm Inn Key West, Florida