Absolutely wonderful. Room was decorated beautifully, it was beyond clean and had everything you would need for a weekend stay, maybe even longer. The lush landscaping made sitting out on the little porch with your morning coffee a sweet and peaceful way to start your day strolling Duval, boating or going to the beach. I almost felt like I was in an exotic tree house. Michel was quite the host. We phoned him from the Key West Express to let him know we were close and he was there waiting for us. Upon our arrival he directed us on where to park our car and then gave a tour of this little piece of heaven. He even gave us some advice on where to go during our nights out. :) The pool area is out of this world and my husband, cousins and friends enjoyed the afternoons there before heading out for the night. We will most definitely be back and we have already started telling friends and family about this wonderful little slice of paradise!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three all-new luxury cottages to rent as cottage, suite or studio. Green Hotel with solar heated pool and eco-friendly amenities. Designer furnishings. Quiet tropical garden, yet close to Duval St. restaurants, galleries and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Travelers Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Palm Hotel Key West
- Travelers Palm Inn Key West, Florida