We live across the street from the lovely Travelers Palm Inn. Our daughter was married in February & we rented the whole compound @ that time. It was such a lovely experience & grand property that we decided to rent a cottage when both daughters & their husbands came for Thanksgiving. A wonderful time was had by all. The property & common areas are just gorgeous. It is an excellent location, as well. Within a block of 2 of the most renowned restaurants in Key West. The Flaming Buoy Filet Co. & El Siboney. Just blocks from Sandy's Cafe, Duval St. & the historical Star of the Sea Church. Walking distance to the beach. The cottages are spacious & sparkling w/ porches, parking, full kitchens, beautiful bath & hot tubs. The owners are delightul. You won't find a better Key West accomadation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three all-new luxury cottages to rent as cottage, suite or studio. Green Hotel with solar heated pool and eco-friendly amenities. Designer furnishings. Quiet tropical garden, yet close to Duval St. restaurants, galleries and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Travelers Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Palm Hotel Key West
- Travelers Palm Inn Key West, Florida