My husband, adult son and I stayed at Travelers Palm this past week. It was wonderful. Modern, but not over the top. Comfortable, with every convenience - and yet casual and very much a part of Key West. We rented the full Casa Caracol Cottage. It was worth it for our son to have his own room and bath. The kitchen had everything we needed. It was great to have our own personal hot tub! Bikes are available for a small rental fee. Get the bikes! We rode everywhere in Key West - to the beach, to dinner, to the grocery store. Michel was the perfect host for us. He was always available by phone or email. he made dinner recommendations and such. But, we had the quiet and privacy you'd expect when renting a cottage. There is a small pool. And, the grounds are lush and gorgeous. We plan to be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three all-new luxury cottages to rent as cottage, suite or studio. Green Hotel with solar heated pool and eco-friendly amenities. Designer furnishings. Quiet tropical garden, yet close to Duval St. restaurants, galleries and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Travelers Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Palm Hotel Key West
- Travelers Palm Inn Key West, Florida