This centrally located inn is a wonderful place to stay. While not as close as others to Mallory Square and the Duval Street activity it is more than worth the distance to stay here. Everything can be easily reached by bike. The room was very nicely done, the bathroom was outstanding and the the bed extremely comfortable. Our room had a small porch that faced directly on the pool. The pool is private with a wonderful water feature. Michaud the owner was pleasant and went out of his way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. There is no question that when we return to Key West that this will be our first choice for accommodations accommodations accommodations
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three all-new luxury cottages to rent as cottage, suite or studio. Green Hotel with solar heated pool and eco-friendly amenities. Designer furnishings. Quiet tropical garden, yet close to Duval St. restaurants, galleries and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelers Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Palm Hotel Key West
- Travelers Palm Inn Key West, Florida