The WHOLE place was redone this year, top to bottom!! Brand new from the literal ground up: spotless, with a simple elegance, designed with detail, privacy and a respect for the natural environment, while retaining that Key West style. We stayed in the Island House Suite, which was perfectly comfy, complete with a small kitchen, dining and sitting area. A private jacuzzi is yours in your own little area outside your deck. Any old reviews that are less than outstanding, just disregard entirely. They have nothing to do with this new and wonderful place. The Inn keepers, Michel and Roxanne made us feel welcomed from minute one. They were very helpful in letting us know the lay of the land, as this was our first trip to Key West. The location was perfect- out of the loud buzz, but close and walking distance to beaches, Duval St., restaurants, galleries etc. We would so stay there again and encourage you to end your search right here. A bit of Paradise found!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three all-new luxury cottages to rent as cottage, suite or studio. Green Hotel with solar heated pool and eco-friendly amenities. Designer furnishings. Quiet tropical garden, yet close to Duval St. restaurants, galleries and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Travelers Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Palm Hotel Key West
- Travelers Palm Inn Key West, Florida