We couldn't have found a more perfect place to stay in Key West. Conveniently located a few blocks off Duval with parking on the street, it was easy to get anywhere you wanted to go. The owner gave us tips for eating and nightlife. He was very approachable and willing to help. The rooms were very well appointed. Comfy bed! Great bathroom shower. I appreciated that there were placards with the names of the different types of plants in the garden. It was just the lush, tropical paradise we hoped to find. We will definetly stay there the next time we go to KW.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three all-new luxury cottages to rent as cottage, suite or studio. Green Hotel with solar heated pool and eco-friendly amenities. Designer furnishings. Quiet tropical garden, yet close to Duval St. restaurants, galleries and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Travelers Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Palm Hotel Key West
- Travelers Palm Inn Key West, Florida