My family (2 adults and 2 children) spent a week at Sunset Key in March 2012. We highly recommend it for anyone visiting Key West, especially if you have children. It was very helpful to have a quiet place to go in the evenings when the night life in Key West got to be too much.
We loved the cottages (worth it to pay for beachfront view) and appreciated the top notch service. Everyone was very accomodating to special requests. My only suggestion is that Sunset Key should pay more attention to housekeeping in the cottages during the stay. On several occasions I had to ask for a return visit when obvious things were missed (cleaning the bathrooms, etc.). Overall, we had a great experience and we would happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest
- Sunset Key Cottages Key West, Florida