My family and I stayed here for our spring break trip and were truly thrilled with the overall experience we had at this resort. If you are a traveler who was just simply tired of the standard hotel room scene, then take the time and spend a few days on this resort. Unbelievable. After 2 hours you will simply be transformed into a relaxed vacationer who has no care in the world. The surroundings are a gorgeous floral setting with immaculate landscaping. The groundskeepers are constantly working on the foliage to ensure it is perfect for the guests.
We stayed in a very spacious and perfectly clean 2 bedroom 3 BATH separate unit that was amazing. The interior was perfectly decorated and while I see some comments that it was slightly dated, I could not disagree more. The materials used were exceptional and the appearance, while beachy and very Key West were far from dated. The unit was simply perfect. Even my two teenage daughters could not say enough about the occupancy. One of our favorite things to do was have a couple cold drinks on the front porch every night and watch the sunset and enjoy the tranquil surroundings. There could be times when we literally did not see one person for several hours.
The beach was never too crowded and you could always get a lounge chair. I wish they would spend a little time to scrap the stones from the bottom of the ocean just as you enter the water. It wouldn't be too difficult to do so and it would enable patrons to swim a little more without hurting their feet.
The morning Danish became our early staple and we could not wait for it to be delivered. The housekeeping, service and overall customer experience was one we will never forget.
Lastly, the shuttle service back and forth from the mainland was always on time and 100% reliable.
Overall, we can't wait to come back and we loved our trip to Key West!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest
- Sunset Key Cottages Key West, Florida