We rented a one-bedroom cottage, and it was great. Had two full bathrooms, and we loved the porch. We could sit out there and drink beers and watch the boats go by (we were upgraded to a "partial ocean view") The staff were all very helpful and nice. The spa was AMAZING! I got a massage and loved it so much I went back again. You have your own full bath with shower off of your treatment room, and a private patio where you can sit. We were disappointed in Latitudes. The windows overlooking the sunset were streaky and smudged. The steaks didn't really have much flavor. Overall, not nearly what we were expecting based on reviews we read here. Service was okay, but nothing to write home about.
When in town, definitely try The Porch for a laid back bar serving craft beers. We also liked Charlie Mac's. They have wonderful food and the atmosphere is laid back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest
- Sunset Key Cottages Key West, Florida