Sunset Key presents a peaceful island retreat off of "mainland" Key West.
Contrary to other guests noting the dated state of the cottages, we greatly enjoyed our two-bedroom, three bath unit, nicknamed Pelican. The well maintained bathrooms, comfy beds, and spacious common room and kitchen provided the perfect home-base for a family of four.
Just steps away, we could easily access the swimming beach and the saltwater pool. Due to the active jet-skis and constant garden maintenance, the realm of peace-and-quiet lacked somewhat during our stay. Nevertheless the island itself was amazing!
We found the concierge staff, especially Jayda, willing to bend over backwards to remedy any small issue. Lastly, make sure to time your evenings to coincide with the shuttle boat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest
- Sunset Key Cottages Key West, Florida