We stayed here for 4 days in may and had a great time!! We stayed in the Pamplona room and it was lovely!! The room was very clean,nice and bigger that i was expecting!! For the price this place is brilliant!! They have a free happy hour with everything you may want and a little more!!!
Last time we went to key west we stayed at the Tropical Inn around the corner-it was much smaller,not as nice and a lot more money!!! Would stay again!!!
Only problem-doggy mess around car park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located behind the Hemingway Estate and down a small lane off of Duval Street, Andrews Inn offers 10 rooms, suites and cottages. Enjoy our champagne continental breakfast and daily happy hour by the pool. The courtyard is lushly landscaped with palms, jasmine, and hibiscus. Suites and cottages include kitchens, private decks with jacuzzis, and are welcome to pets and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel Key West
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Key West, Florida