My husband and I just returned from a stay July 12-19th and had a great time! We stayed in both the Paris and Venezia (our fault-we booked too late and wanted to stay for 7 days). Both rooms were nice, but we preferred the Venezia. The Venezia seemed slightly larger and the patio was a great addition for morning breakfast. We rented bikes through Andrews Inn daily, and although we thought about renting scooters, we were able to bike everywhere! The island is relatively flat so the biking was relaxing and enjoyable. Also, the location is stellar! Duval street was less than one block away, but Andrews Inn felt like a retreat! Lisa was wonderful and gave us great recommendations for jet skiing and an eco tour. The breakfast was adequate and the happy hour was a great touch! I am pretty sure my husband was the only person in the pool all week, and although it appears small, it is actually quite adequate and relaxing! We would recommend this inn ten times over, especially considering it's one of the least expensive places we found! We couldn't have been happier!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located behind the Hemingway Estate and down a small lane off of Duval Street, Andrews Inn offers 10 rooms, suites and cottages. Enjoy our champagne continental breakfast and daily happy hour by the pool. The courtyard is lushly landscaped with palms, jasmine, and hibiscus. Suites and cottages include kitchens, private decks with jacuzzis, and are welcome to pets and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel Key West
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Key West, Florida